Increasing age leads to problems of sagging. Especially the skin on the face and neck that is sagging, causing the forehead to wrinkle, eyebrows not lifting, the tail of the eyes drooping, causing them to look old, not bright and tired At present, Endoscopic Forehead & Brow Lift is another option with a small incision. It doesn’t take long to achieve satisfactory results in the long run.
Note : Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Center that is notable all around the world You can track down more data about medical procedure at https://www.bangmodaesthetic.com/service/facelift
Forehead and eyebrow lift surgery
Forehead and eyebrow lift is a surgery to lift the skin of the forehead and eyebrows to the proper position. It uses surgery to remove excess scalp and trim the muscles that cause wrinkles on the forehead and eyebrows. This surgery can effectively lift the eyebrows and tighten the forehead. but causing a long scar along the headband It took quite a long time to recuperate. and often have numbness around the fontanel
Forehead and eyebrow lift by an endoscopic
Endoscopic Forehead & Brow Lift is developed from a traditional surgical procedure that requires the scalp to be removed. It is a surgery to lift the forehead and eyebrows through a laparoscope where a skilled surgeon will open 2-3 incisions not exceeding 2 cm in amount of 2-3 points, then an endoscope is inserted to show the muscles, veins and nerves clearly through the monitor. using a special tool to separate the membranous layer from the skull Then pull and hold the sagging muscle upwards by using Endotine, a medical material that looks like a small pin. It is designed to distribute the force well. To lift and tighten the skin, reduce wrinkles and can be naturally broken down to help. Therefore, the skin can be lifted and smooth without the need to cut the scalp. Reduces the time of surgery to only 1 – 2 hours. The wound is small, hidden in the hairline and soon Nerves and tissues are not damaged. The results after surgery can last for 5 years or more, depending on the skin condition and lifestyle.
suitable for surgery
– People with wrinkles on the forehead
– People with drooping eyelids, drooping eyelids
– People with eyebrows drooping
– People with frown lines between their eyebrows
– People who have had surgery on excess eyelids and the eyelids are still thick and unnatural
care after surgery
– Lie on your back with your back and head elevated. If bleeding is severe, see a doctor immediately.
– Use Face Wrap after surgery, depending on each doctor’s treatment plan.
– Cold compress in the surgical position reduces swelling
– The first week after surgery, you should stay at home for about 5-7 days after surgery. can wash face Wash your face normally with a doctor’s permission.
– Approximately 1-2 weeks after the surgery, the face may be swollen and slightly bruised. Which will disappear on its own in 2-3 weeks and the face will return to normal in 1 – 3 months after the surgery.
– Do not comb or dry hair vigorously after the surgery for 6-8 weeks.
– Abstain from alcohol and smoking for at least 2 weeks
– Refrain from strenuous exercise for at least 6 weeks, such as swimming, running, etc.
– Always come to see the doctor by appointment.
Possible risks and side effects
– Pain, swelling, can take painkillers
– Infection at the surgical wound
– Bleeding around the surgical wound
– The wound heals slowly or the wound edge does not heal completely
– nerve concussion Temporary paralysis of the face and eyebrows or temporary partial scalp numbness
It is important for forehead and eyebrow lift surgery to be performed with a specialized surgeon and a standardized medical facility to ensure satisfactory results. look naturally youthful