pouring concrete to build that house must take into account the selection of standard concrete. It is strong and durable and can bear the weight well. Because it will help the concrete floor of the house last a long time. It is not easy to crack, and at present there are many modern tools. It makes it more comfortable to land on the concrete faster.
Note : We are a house building company. We have been a well-known company in the home building business for a long time. We have more than 5000 houses built in Thailand. find more information on our website : https://www.trendyhome.co.th/
1. Prepare the floor well.
The first thing that should be done is Leveling the soil to be level and even before. Whether it’s pouring the floor outside the house or inside the house. Because if the area is not equal With the difference in level, pressure on the fence at that point can push the concrete surface to cause cracks to be lifted.
2. Calculate the amount of concrete to fit.
After the soil has been prepared and the area has been calculated Thickness should be measured in the area of the corners to determine the amount and amount of concrete to be used. Never use a note-taking area calculation. Because it will cause instability problems such as making the concrete pouring intermittently. not merging into a homogeneous, etc., resulting in insufficient concrete for use causing the need to order more and work more late
3. The process of pouring the floor to be smooth and beautiful.
– Leveling the top of the soil to be ready and pouring the foundation sand, then bring the formwork to be placed in a line to form a line for pouring concrete according to the form laid out.
– Place the reinforced concrete in the area that will be poured concrete at a level lower than the concrete surface about 5 centimeters to hold the concrete together. prevent cracks
– Then pour the concrete into the prepared area and spread it all over and place the steel grating down another layer when the desired level is reached. Pour the concrete one more time at the predetermined level.
– After the concrete slab is finished, make up the surface to finish. Smooth the surface by using a pipe to adjust the concrete surface. If tiling is required, the concrete surface may be cut into steaks before tiling in the next step.
– When the concrete begins to harden and the surface is smooth and beautiful Must be sprayed with water to moisten the area. This is considered the curing of the concrete floor and takes 7 days for this process.
– When the deadline comes, the concrete has already caught up. The technician will apply asphalt along the concrete joints to prevent water from seeping in. Should explore where there are leaks, cracks and fix it to make it in good condition and ready to use.
4. Determine the joint area.
Before every concrete pour The area of use and the amount of concrete used must be calculated accordingly. This is very necessary to determine the joint area. to reduce the stretch and shrinkage of the poured concrete If there is a seam attached to the edge of the wall It is assumed to be a free-separated joint. No structure is required to reduce the congestion problem of concrete slab subsidence.
There is another notch, the slit that splits into smaller sections, reducing the recoil recoil as well. This type of joint will have the distance of the joint to determine. It depends on the thickness of the concrete slab. It is commonly used as a square shape for making joints for convenience and ease of work.
5. Check work
– Inspection before concrete is poured Whether the preparation of steel is completed Is the concrete formwork ready for use? in order to prepare in the first step
– Inspection during concrete pouring There must be an inspection while installing the concrete to see if there are any jamming problems, such as insufficient concrete. or even encountering other problems that follow during work They may need to be prepared and corrected in a timely manner and should be thoroughly checked to be sure.
– Inspection after completion of pouring Problems need to be explored to determine which errors are found, for example, if leaks, cracks, and warped concrete are found. Corrective action should be taken to prevent the problem from having a long-term negative effect.